Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Letter of the Week Craft: A-P

I've decided to make all of our LOTW Crafts one big post. Mainly because I know that a few of these will end up being done again for, and I'm sure I will want to blog about them again- boooring for everyone but me! But also because I often find myself having little to say along with the pictures, and I personally love a big ole' picture post! So, here is where you will find the letter A-Z tot crafts from here on out :)
Thanks for reading, Kelley

A is for APPLES and ALLIGATOR



B is for BEE and BUS

C is for CRAB and CATERPILLAR

D is for DUCK and 'DOZER

E is for EGG

F is for FINGER PAINTING
Bubs does not love getting dirty, and was less than pleased with my choice of activity today. I never force him to participate, so he spent his time coloring in his monster book while Jam and I enjoyed getting dirty:) I don't feel like I talk enough about him in this blog anyway!

G is for G**** (aka: Bubs). That is all

H is for HIPPOPOTAMUS
We took a bit of a break for I and J, and since Bubs had no problems identifying these letters and their sounds, (Thank you Leapfrog Letter Factory) I didn't really feel the need to backtrack. The weather was nice, Nana was in town, and we had no desire to sit inside "makin stuff:))

K is for KITE

L is for LOLLIPOP
 

M is for MOOSE

N is for NET

O is for OCTOPUS
You know, I actually had a bunch of really cute projects planned for this week, but on more than one occasion Bubs actually said to me, "Mama, I'm just not feeling very crafty today." I couldn't help but laugh. When he finally was in the mood for some coloring, he was adamant about not "making stuff, just colors". So just colors it was :)

P is for PIG and PICKING

Q is for McQUEEN





Okay, I know this one is a bit of a stretch, but really we talked a lot about being QUIET this week, since Daddy had a big ceremony for us to attend over the weekend :)


R is for ROAD and RAINBOW












S is for SNAKE
T is for TRAIN

1 comments:

norton.com/setup said...

Thanks for sharing
We are available 24/7 to help you out the complete procedure of download and install of Norton.com/setup. And also Check out here complete steps for mcafee.com/activate for downloading, installing, uninstalling, and activating, and also get antivirus help for norton.com/setup . For norton activation, get the 25 characters alphanumeric product key from Norton.com/setup . Norton offers hordes of reliable antivirus programs norton.com/setup

Post a Comment